Lot Five Studios is excited to create beautiful portraits for the High School Senior Class of 2021! Seniors, be ready to be photographed in your cap and gown, and show off your style in your favorite casual outfit.
Sessions have been changed from years past, and to allow time and room for health and safety precautions we are offering private sessions at our studio location with socially distanced proofing immediately afterwards. (We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these changes, protecting your health and ours!)
Not sure what to do? Questioning where to go? Need to see the product offerings? Never fear! Here is a quick guide from Lot Five Studios to help prepare you for your session!
What's It All About?
Your Senior Portrait Experience is approximately an hour long appointment, which includes three different looks on various backdrops, followed by an image viewing and ordering session immediately afterward. Check out event highlights from previous years below:
Socially Distanced Proofing for Parents and Seniors
Hey Parents, This Is Also For You. Your Attendance is Necessary!
After photographing in the camera room, your Senior's portrait appointment concludes with a proofing session where Senior images will be viewed immediately following the shoot. We have your safety in mind; chairs, tables, and products are sanitized between families, and proofs are viewed via connected computers across a plexiglass barrier, with everyone masked.
During this proofing session, you will choose a yearbook pose as well as your other favorites. A proofing specialist will guide you through the selection process and will compile your Senior's portrait order, and Mom's favorite keepsakes. Please allow up to 45 minutes for proofing and ordering.
Orders not placed at the appointment or by the deadline will not be submitted with the bulk order, therefore delivery before graduation is not guaranteed, so please accompany your student so that your Senior products arrive when you need them! Please contact us for order deadline details.
Photographed on a classic grey background, in cap & gown. Please reach out to see if we have your school's vestment colors, tassels and stoles (specialty and NHS). We also offer the use of a white shirt collar and a selection of neckties if needed.
Please be aware that hands and jewelry will be shown in these images, and it is recommended that nails are trimmed and groomed.
Look 2: Casual 3/4 Length Portrait
Background to be determined; students should wear one casual outfit only.
Due to time constraints, a change of clothes is discouraged, however, a jacket or sweater will be allowed and considered an "outfit change." Props will be considered on a case-by-case basis; please contact us if you are considering bringing something.
Look 3: Casual Headshot
Colored background to be determined. Please be aware that hands and jewelry will be shown in these images, and it is recommended that nails are trimmed and groomed.
Where Do I Go?
Your Senior Portraits will be held at:
Lot Five Studios
Winter Street Studios Location
2101 Winter Street, #15
Houston, TX 77007
(Detailed instructions, including parking and health safety/social distancing requirements, sent upon appointment booking.)
What's our Covid-19 Safety Protocol? We're doing our best to keep you safe and healthy. Please be prepared to wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and sanitize your hands while you are in our studio. Only Seniors may remove masks during the photography portion of your appointment, but we require you to keep a mask on at all other times. All Lot Five Studios staff will keep masks on at all times and will clean all areas between students and families. For more information on our Covid-19 Safety Policy, please click the button below. Thanks for your understanding!
1. Appointments are limited to the dates scheduled for your school only. If an appointment is not scheduled within this timeline, we may not be able to offer you the full range of services or backgrounds for your portrait session.
2. Seniors, please arrive dressed in casual portrait attire no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This includes makeup and hair completely done.
3. After the casual portraits, cap and gown portraits will be photographed. We recommend a dress shirt and tie for boys' portraits, however, we do offer a white collar and a selection of neckties.
4. Please bring items needed for personal grooming before and between these poses.
5. Proof your pictures immediately after your shoot and order on the spot for timely delivery.
6. Credit cards, checks and cash accepted. Payment plans available for orders totaling more than $200.
7. BRING YOUR PARENTS! These pictures are for them, too! To save time, proofing will not be allowed unless all parties in charge of payment are present.
8. Please expect to stay up to an hour for your shoot and ordering session.
9. For product offerings and portrait prices, please preview the price guide here.