Lot Five Studios is proud to once again offer beautiful portraits of the Energy Institute High School Senior Class of 2021! Seniors, be ready to be photographed in your cap and gown, and show off your style in your favorite casual outfit.
Sessions have been changed from years past, and to allow time and room for health and safety precautions we are offering private sessions at our studio location with socially distanced proofing immediately afterwards. (We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these changes, protecting your health and ours!)
Not sure what to do? Questioning where to go? Need to see the product offerings? Never fear! Here is a quick guide from Lot Five Studios to help prepare you for your session!
What's It All About?
Your Senior Portrait Experience is approximately an hour long appointment, which includes three different looks on various backdrops, followed by an image viewing and ordering session immediately afterward. Check out event highlights from previous years below:
Socially Distanced Proofing for Parents and Seniors
Hey Parents, This Is Also For You. Your Attendance is Necessary!
After photographing in the camera room, your Senior's portrait appointment concludes with a proofing session where their images will be viewed immediately following the shoot. These proofing sessions can last up to 45 minutes. During this proofing session the yearbook pose is chosen, as well as your favorites from our other fantastic poses.
A proofing specialist will guide you through the selection process and will compile your senior's portrait order. This is where parents are needed the most, in selecting YOUR favorites for order, and working with your senior to make sure everyone gets the images and products they need and love!
Any orders not placed on the designated Senior Portrait Weekends will not be delivered with the bulk order to the school, and delivery before graduation is not guaranteed, so please accompany your student so that your senior products arrive when you need them!
Look 1: Cap and Gown
*photographed on a classic grey background
Look 2: Casual 3/4 Length Portrait
*background to be determined
Look 3: Casual Headshot
*colored background to be determined
Where Do I Go?
Your Senior Portraits will be held at:
Lot Five Studios
Winter Street Studios Location
2101 Winter Street, #15
Houston, TX 77007
(Detailed instructions, including parking and health safety/social distancing requirements, sent upon appointment booking.)
Covid-19 Safety Protocol--We're doing our best to keep you safe and healthy. Please be prepared to wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and sanitize your hands while you are in our studio. Masks can be removed during the photography portion of your appointment, but we require you to keep a mask on at all other times. Thanks for your understanding!
1. Seniors, please arrive dressed in casual portrait attire 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This includes makeup and hair completely done.
2. After the casual portrait, cap and gown portraits will be taken. We recommend a dress shirt and tie for boys' cap and gown portraits.
3. Please bring items needed for personal grooming before and between these poses.
4. Proof your pictures immediately after your shoot and order on the spot!
5. Credit cards, checks and cash accepted. Payment plans available.
6. BRING YOUR PARENTS! These pictures are for them, too! To save time, proofing will not be allowed unless all parties in charge of payment are present.
7. Please expect to stay up to an hour for your shoot and ordering session.
8. For portrait prices, please preview the price guide here. (*Product guide opens September 12th!)