Graduation is coming up fast! Lot Five Studios is proud to once again offer beautiful portraits of the Energy Institute High School Senior Class of 2020! Seniors, be ready to be photographed in your cap and gown, and show off your style in your favorite casual outfit.
Not sure what to do? Questioning where to go? Need to see the product offerings? Never fear! Here is a quick guide from Lot Five Studios to help prepare you for your session!
What's It All About?
Your Senior Portrait Experience is approximately an hour long appointment, which includes three different looks on various backdrops, followed by an image viewing and ordering session immediately afterward. Check it out below:
Look 1: Cap and Gown
*photographed on a classic grey background
Look 2: Casual 3/4 Length Portrait
*background to be determined
Look 3: Casual Headshot
*colored background to be determined
Where Do I Go?
The Senior Portrait Event will be held at Two Acres On De Soto:
After the camera room, your senior's portrait appointment concludes with a proofing session where their images will be viewed. These normally happen 10-15 minutes after their last portrait is taken, and last an average of 45 minutes. During this proofing session the yearbook pose is chosen, as well as favorites from our other fantastic poses.
A proofing specialist will guide you through the selection process and will compile your senior's portrait order. This is where parents are needed the most, in selecting YOUR favorites for order, and working with your senior to make sure everyone gets the images and products they need and love!
Any orders not placed on the designated Senior Portrait Weekends will not be delivered with the bulk order to the school, and delivery before graduation is not guaranteed, so please accompany your student so that your senior products arrive when you need them!
What Else Should I Know?
Senior Portrait Event Tips:
1. Seniors, please arrive dressed in casual portrait attire 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This includes makeup and hair completely done.
2. After the casual portrait, cap and gown portraits will be taken. We recommend a dress shirt and tie for boys' cap and gown portraits.
3. Please bring items needed for personal grooming before and between these poses.
4. Proof your pictures immediately after your shoot and order on the spot!
5. Credit cards, checks and cash accepted. Payment plans available.
6. BRING YOUR PARENTS! These pictures are for them, too! To save time, proofing will not be allowed unless all parties in charge of payment are present.
7. Please expect to stay up to an hour for your shoot and ordering session.
8. For portrait prices, please preview the price guide here. (*Product guide opens October 31st!)