Lot Five Studios is proud to once again offer beautiful portraits of the Cristo Rey Jesuit Senior Class of 2021! Seniors, be ready to be photographed in your cap and gown, and show off your style in your favorite casual outfit.
COVID POLICY NOTICE: Sessions have been changed from years past, and to allow time and room for health and safety precautions we are offering private sessions at our studio location with socially distanced proofing immediately afterwards. (We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these changes, protecting your health and ours!)
Not sure what to do? Questioning where to go? Need to see the product offerings? Never fear! Here is a quick guide from Lot Five Studios to help prepare you for your session!
What's It All About?
Your Senior Portrait Experience is approximately an hour long appointment, which includes three different looks on various backdrops, followed by an image viewing and ordering session immediately afterward. Check out event highlights from previous years below:
Socially Distanced Proofing for Parents and Seniors
Hey Parents, This Is Also For You. Your Attendance is Necessary!
After photographing in the camera room, your Senior's portrait appointment concludes with a proofing session where Senior images will be viewed immediately following the shoot. We have your safety in mind; chairs, tables, and products are sanitized between families, and proofs are viewed via connected computers across a plexiglass barrier, with everyone masked.
During this proofing session, you will choose the yearbook pose as well as your other favorites. A proofing specialist will guide you through the selection process and will compile your Senior's portrait order, and Mom's favorite keepsakes. Please allow up to 45 minutes for proofing and ordering.
Orders not placed at the appointment or by the deadline will not be submitted with the bulk order, therefore delivery before graduation is not guaranteed, so please accompany your student so that your Senior products arrive when you need them! Please contact us for order deadline details.
What's our Covid-19 Safety Protocol? We're doing our best to keep you safe and healthy. Please be prepared to wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and sanitize your hands while you are in our studio. Only Seniors may remove masks during the photography portion of your appointment, but we require you to keep a mask on at all other times. All Lot Five Studios staff will keep masks on at all times and will clean all areas between students and families. For more information on our Covid-19 Safety Policy, please click the button below. Thanks for your understanding!
1. Seniors, please arrive dressed in casual portrait attire 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This includes makeup and hair completely done.
2. After the casual portrait, cap and gown portraits will be taken. We recommend a dress shirt and tie for boys' cap and gown portraits. Our studio will provide all caps, gowns, tassels, and yellow or NHS stoles.
3. Please bring items needed for personal grooming before and between these poses. Please be aware that your fingernails will show up in the casual and the cap and gown photos, so we recommend clean and groomed nails for your shoot.
4. Proof your pictures immediately after your shoot and order on the spot!
5. Credit cards, checks and cash accepted. Payment plans available.
6. BRING YOUR PARENTS! These pictures are for them, too! To save time, proofing will not be allowed unless all parties in charge of payment are present.
7. Please expect to stay up to an hour for your shoot and ordering session.
8. For product offerings and portrait prices, please preview the price guide here.